4th International Conference on Advanced Engineering and ICT-Convergence 2020 (ICAEIC-2020) will be held in Ho Chi Minh City University of Education, Vietnam on January 10-12, 2020 organized by ICT-AES, Korea and it will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Advanced Emerging technologies, Communication and Information Sciences. This conference will provide a platform for scientists, academicians, researchers, and professionals to present and discuss the latest emerging issues and progress in the field of Advanced Engineering, Communications, Information Sciences, and convergence technologies.
- Last Date of Short Paper submission:
Nov. 4, 2019 Nov. 11, 2019Nov.14, 2019
- Acceptance notification: December 5, 2019
- Registration: December 6, 2019 (Early Bird)
- Conference Date: January 10-12, 2020
- Last Date of Short Paper submission:
ICAEIC-2019 covers, but not limited to, the following topics:
Track-1 Information and Communication
Ubiquitous & Sensor Network
Information & Network Security
Authentication, Bio-metric Security
Cloud and Distributed Application Security
Protect Private Information
Computer & Network Forensics
Software Platform, Smart Service, AR/VR , UI
Web Service, Social Network
WWW, OpenFlow, Future Web, M2M, IoT, IoE
Big Data, Game, Multimedia, Search Engine
Systems & Software Engineering
Distributed & Cloud Computing
|Network Management, Operation and Maintenance
NGN, BCN, NGI, Future Network
ITS, LBS, Telematics, Network Robotics
IPTV, Internet Telephony, VoIP, MoIP
IT in Medicine, u-Healthcare Systems
Cognitive Radio Networks and SDN
Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Multimedia communications and interactions Multimedia Security
Track-2 Radio Frequency System and Devices
|RFIC / MMIC design,
GaN HEMT based power components design,
RF modeling and CAD simulation, testing, reliability, packaging and fabrication,
Integrated passive device (IPD) technologies, system engineering, design methodology, and modules,
Broadcast technologies, advanced modulation and coding,
Signal processing for communications,
multiple antenna systems and services,
Microwave Components, Circuits & Systems
Passive Microwave Component and Circuit
Propagation, Radar and Satellite
Wireless and Mobile Communications
Millimetre Waves, Terahertz and Photonics
Advanced Modulation and Coding
Signal Processing Theory and Methods
On-line/adaptive nonlinear signal processing
DSP architectures and Implementation
Multimedia Signal Processing
Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
Radar Signal Processing
Sonar signal processing
Artificial Intelligence and Application;
Track-3 Advanced Computing
|Modern and Advanced Control Strategies
Decision Making and Information Retrieval
Data Analysis, Prediction, and Model Identification
High Performance Computing
Aspect Oriented Programming
Software Engineering / Metrics / Testing
Knowledge Management & Ontology
Track-4 ICT Convergence
|5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
Big Data Management
Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
Cloud computing applications
Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
Social network service
Social network business
Social network analytics
Human communication in digital media
Internet of Things (IoT) applications
Digital customer management
Digital business case
Digital business strategy
Digital business plan
Digital technology application
Digital technology policy
Information System Application
|Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
Internet of Things (IoT) and Web of Objects (WoO)
Electronic commerce (e-commerce)
Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
Military and Defense Technologies
Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
Mobile S/W and Data Science
Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
SDN and Network Virtualization
Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
Track-5 Smart City and Internet of Things
|Smart City architecture and infrastructure
Smart City technology
Smart City applications
Cloud Computing in Smart City
IoT architectures, protocols, and algorithms
IoT device technologies
IoT network technologies
Data management in IoT
Architecture and Infrastructure
|Cryptography, security, and privacy
System Design Modeling and Evaluation
Distributed Sensing and Control
Networks and Communications
Intelligent Data Processing and Ubiquitous Computing
Reliability, Security, Privacy and Trust
Applications, Business, Standards, and Social Issues
|Modeling and Design
Advanced Motion Control
Robotics and Mobile Platforms
Sensors and Actuators and Networks
Vibration and Noise Control
Mechatronics in Energy Systems
|Intelligent Transportation Systems
Fault detection and Diagnosis in Mechatronics Systems
Mechatronics applications in Cyberphysical Systems
Other Applications (Bioengineering, Aeronautics…)
Education in Mechatronics Engineering
Track-7 Social Sciences, Technology & Innovation
Science, Environment and the Humanities
Human Resource Management
Data mining in Social Science
Open Learning and Distance Education
Media and Communications, Technology
Management Information System
Business Information Management
Public Policy and Administration
Hospitality and Tourism Management
Technology and Innovation Management
Technology in teaching learning
Technology, Society, Environmental Studies
Environment Friendly technology
Technology and Trade Transformation
The Economic of Science
Sociology of Innovation
Virtual Communities and Communications
Guide for Authors
Authors are recommended to prepare the short conference paper about 2-3 pages [A summary paper will be unconditionally rejected].
- The abstract must be written in English.
- It must include title, author(s) and their affiliations, email (corresponding author), abstract, keyword, and references.
- For detailed information on the style and format of the manuscript, please see a sample article here.
- Kindly note that submitted and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and the journals published by ICT-AES (upon authors’ request).
- Manuscript Preparation Please refer to Instruction for Authors section.
Presentation Guidelines for Conference
All presentations must be in English. Any author attending the conference must be a registered participant.
- The time allotted to each plenary presentation is 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion) and to each invited / keynote speaker presentation 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion).
- All session rooms are equipped with a projector, laptop, microphones, laser pointer, and screen. All invited presenters are kindly requested to give their presentation materials to the staff in the session room at least 2 hours before the start of their session.
- Presentation files can be only accepted as *.ppt, *.pptx, or *.pdf because each laptop for presentation is provided with Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 11.
- Please make sure that the laptops in the session rooms are not equipped to accommodate audio sound.
- If you plan to use your own laptop, please contact the secretariat in advance. Even if you will use own laptop, we recommend you to bring a copy of your presentation file on a USB flash drive as a back-up.
- For compatibility reasons, it is strongly recommended that PowerPoint presentation files contain only common True Type fonts. Some other fonts may not appear properly.
- Please download the Template ppt for the presentation.
Poster Preparation for Conference
We strongly recommend to use Poster Template.
- Posters should be (90 cm by 120 cm).
- Poster must be designed and presented vertically and the posters designed horizontally will be disqualified from the presentation.
- Markers of our society must be in the upper right corner and markers of the presenter’s affiliated institution/university must be in the top left corner.
- Fonts size can be changeable as per need.
- You or co-authors are responsible for affixing your poster to the panels provided at the conference venue.
- The poster should contain the title, authors name, institution, email, outlines, main findings with Figures and Tables, and conclusion as shown in the template.
- Avoid color combinations which are difficult to read.
- Please remind that the poster that has not been tore down during the set time will be discarded without notice.
- ICACIE-2020 accepts no responsibility for any materials that may be left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
CFP in .pdf format: