The excellent papers presented in 4th ICAEIC-2020 will be recommended to publish in a SCOPUS indexed journal and the SCOPUS publishing charge should be paid separately. We will also publish your paper in Int’l J. Adv. Soc. Sci. (IJASS) and Int’l J. of Adv. Engr. ( IJAE) with free of cost after the authors’ approval.
Conference Registration Fee
|Early Bird (Dec. 15-22)||360 USD (400,000 Won)|
|Standard (Dec. 23-30)||385 USD (430,000 Won)|
|Late (On the Spot)||410 USD (460,000 Won)|
|Ordinary Participant||150 USD (170,000 Won)|
Lunch coupon and a gift will be provided to all the registered authors/participants.
Waiver for Conference Fee
We have decided for those main authors from developing countries (as World Bank Classifications for Developing Countries) to waiver ONLY the conference registration fee by 50%. The purpose of the conference fee waiver is to offer equal opportunity to share their new research globally through the ICT-AES.
Methods of Payment
- On-site payment: You can pay the registration fee directly on-site and a receipt will be provided on demand.
- On-line payment: Please, click here to pay / transfer the registration fee directly on-line (we will update soon).
- Bank transfer: You can also select bank transfer during the online payment.
- Authors or participants can request your registration by email to the secretariat at email@example.com.
- Request email must be sent to the secretariat until Dec. 31, 2019 at 5 PM (Korean Local Time)
- The refund will be done after deducting administrative charges and will be processed after a conference.
A certificate of Presentation or Participation will be provided to all registered participants.
A letter of invitation will be provided only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee.
- Foreign attendees will need to apply for visa by themselves usually, so ICAEIC-2020 recommends applying for visas as early as possible.
- Please check with your local Vietnam consulate or embassy to find out the earliest possible application date.
Please provide us the following information to send you an invitation letter.
- Complete name
- Mailing address
- Copy of passport
- Accepted paper number
- Accepted paper title