The 5th Online International Conference on Advanced Engineering and ICT-Convergence 2020 (5th ICAEIC-2020) will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the 4th industrial revolution with advances in Advanced Emerging technologies, Communication and Information Sciences. This conference will provide a platform for scientists, academicians, researchers, and professionals to present and discuss the latest emerging issues and progress. This online conference will be jointly organized by ICT-AES Korea and SECEN, Nepal.
All tracks are open for Regular papers and Posters sessions.
The 5th Online ICAEIC-2020 covers the following topics:
|Track-1||Virtual Reality(VR) / Augmented Reality(AR) Mixed Reality(MR) / Holography|
|Track-2||Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
|Track-3||Information Communication (5G/6G)|
|Track-4||Big data for ICT Application|
Guide for Authors
Authors are recommended to prepare the short conference paper about 2-3 pages [A summary paper will be unconditionally rejected].
- The abstract must be written in English.
- It must include title, author(s) and their affiliations, email (corresponding author), abstract, keyword, and references.
- For detailed information on the style and format of the manuscript, please see a sample article here.
- Kindly note that submitted and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and the journals published by ICT-AES (upon authors’ request).
- Manuscript Preparation: Please refer to Instruction for Authors section.
Presentation Guidelines for Conference
All presentations must be in English. Any author attending the conference must be a registered participant.
- The time allotted to each plenary presentation is 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion) and to each invited / keynote speaker presentation 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion).
- Presentation files can be only accepted as *.ppt, *.pptx, or *.pdf because each laptop for presentation is provided with Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 11.
- Please make login and enter the related session in zoom plateform.
- Please prepare to participate prior to 15 minutes of begining of conference.
- Please download the Template ppt for the presentation.
Poster will not be allowed for online conference.