The 6th Online International Conference on Advanced Engineering and ICT-Convergence 2020 (6th ICAEIC-2021) will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the 4th industrial revolution with advances in Advanced Emerging technologies, Communication, and Information Sciences. This conference will provide a platform for scientists, academicians, researchers, and professionals to present and discuss the latest emerging issues and progress. In addition, some related only excellent papers will be recommended to the Special Issue (Artificial Intelligence on MEMS/ Microdevices/Microsystems ) of the journal, “Micromachines” (Q2; IF:2.523) and Special Issue (The Development and Application of Fuzzy Logic) of the journal “Applied Science” (Q2; IF: 2.474) published by MDPI.
All tracks are open for regular oral sessions.
|Track-1||Virtual Reality(VR) / Augmented Reality(AR) Mixed Reality(MR) / Holography|
|Track-2||Artificial Intelligence (AI)|
|Track-3||Information and Communication (5G/6G)|
|Track-4||Big data for ICT Application|
|Track-6||RF System and Device|
Guide for Authors
Authors are recommended to prepare the short conference paper about 2-3 pages [A summary paper will be unconditionally rejected].
- The abstract must be written in English.
- It must include title, author(s) and their affiliations, email (corresponding author), abstract, keyword, and references.
- For detailed information on the style and format of the manuscript, please see a sample article here.
- Kindly note that submitted and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and the journals published by ICT-AES (upon authors’ request).
- Manuscript Preparation: Please refer to the Instruction for Authors section.
Presentation Guidelines for Conference
All presentations must be in English. Any author attending the conference must be a registered participant.
- The time allotted to each plenary presentation is 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion) and to each invited / keynote speaker presentation 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion).
- Presentation files can be only accepted as *.ppt, *.pptx, or *.pdf because each laptop for presentation is provided with Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 11.
- Please make a login and enter the related session in the zoom platform.
- Please prepare to participate prior to 15 minutes at the beginning of the conference.
- Please download the Template ppt for the presentation.
The poster will not be allowed for an online conference.