Authors are recommended to prepare two version of manuscripts: Short (2-3 pages) & Full Paper (3-10 pages) when the papers are accepted. For SCOPUS indexed journal, you can download the template from here.
- Abstract must be written in English.
- It must include title, author(s) and their affiliations, email (corresponding author), abstract, keyword, and references.
- For detailed information on the style and format of the manuscript, please see a sample article here.
- Kindly note that submitted and accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings and the journals published by ICT-AES (upon authors’ request).
- Manuscript Preparation Please refer to Instruction for Authors section.
Presentation Guidelines for Conference
All presentations must be in English. Any author attending the conference must be a registered participant.
- The time allotted to each plenary presentation is 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion) and to each invited / keynote speaker presentation 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion).
- All session rooms are equipped with a projector, laptop, microphones, laser pointer, and screen. All invited presenters are kindly requested to give their presentation materials to the staff in the session room at least 2 hours before the start of their session.
- Presentation files can be only accepted as *.ppt, *.pptx, or *.pdf because each laptop for presentation is provided with Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat 11.
- Please make sure that the laptops in the session rooms are not equipped to accommodate audio sound.
- If you plan to use your own laptop, please contact the secretariat in advance. Even if you will use own laptop, we recommend you to bring a copy of your presentation file on a USB flash drive as a back-up.
- For compatibility reasons, it is strongly recommended that PowerPoint presentation files contain only common True Type fonts. Some other fonts may not appear properly.
- Please download the Template ppt for the presentation.
Poster Preparation for Conference
We strongly recommend to use Poster Template.
- Posters should be (90 cm by 120 cm).
- Poster must be designed and presented vertically and the posters designed horizontally will be disqualified from presentation.
- Markers of our society must be in the upper right corner and markers of the presenter’s affiliated institution / university must be in the top left corner.
- Fonts size can be changeable as per need.
- You or co-authors are responsible for affixing your poster to the panels provided at the conference venue.
- The poster should contain the title, authors name, institution, email, outlines, main findings with Figures and Tables, and conclusion as shown in the template.
- Avoid color combinations which are difficult to read.
- Please remind that the poster that has not been tore down during the set time will be discarded without notice.
- ICACIE-2018 accepts no responsibility for any materials that may be left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.